To secure a booking, and to reserve a particular pitch/location, full payment is required at the time of booking. In the event that attendance on the day is not possible, the paid booking amount will be refunded provided seven days’ notice of cancellation is received prior to the event date.
Please take note of this amount. After clicking "Submit" you will have the opportunity to link to PayPal for secure payment. If you prefer to send a cheque, you can find a printable copy of the form HERE instead.
1. Items for sale may only be sold on the Saturday of the Boat Jumble.
2. All purchases and/or unsold items are to be removed from the site at the end of the sale. Rubbish should be deposited in the recepticles provided.
3. Vehicles must not be parked indiscriminately or moved around the site during the show. Unless they fit your pitch, vehicles must be removed from the site by 9am. The show is open from 10am to 4pm.
4. No responsibility is accepted by the organiser for security of sale goods or other property before, during or after the show.
5. Exhibitors must have third-party insurance and carry out a risk assessment of their activities.
6. Under the Explosives Act of 1876, it is illegal to sell pyrotechnics from a temporary stand. Therefore flares and the like may not be offered for sale.
7. The venue must be treated with due care. Any damage will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
8. Only Boat Jumble Association literature may be distributed at this event.
9. Please ensure that correct documentation is available to admit your vehicle and personnel. Note that our security staff are not authorised to issue vehicle passes or exhibitor tickets.
10. Sub-letting a site or part of a site to a third party is not permitted.